January 01, 2014

DARE (happy new year)



I wish you a happy new year. 

I wish you sandstorms and icebergs.
I wish you dreams and nightmares. 
I wish you insanity and spirituality.
I wish you tires on the road. 
I wish you Passion, i wish you Freedom. 
I wish you to be angry, to be hungry. 
I wish you to walk, run, swim, fly, dance.

I wish you to dare. 


Dress. Shoes. H&M.

 Ph. by Rafael Burato. Ed. by me.

Also, i wanna thank you for being here reading me, following me, encouraging me. I won't keep on doing this blog if you were not here, so thank you. I hope we will share a lot more in 2014.

Lots of LOVE xx


THELMA

2 comments :

  1. Amazing pics!! love your dress :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton blog est vraiment génial ! J'adore tes photos, elles sont magnifiques et toi aussi d'ailleurs : naturelle et sophistiquée !
    http://www.goldenyouth-paris.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete